M12 X-Coded Connectors and Cable Assemblies are designed for transmission technology according to CAT6A and 500 MHz/10 Gigabit, and are standardized to IEC 61076-2-109. Though small in size, these M12 connectors feature 4 shielded pairs for reliable high speed data transfer and constructed using industrial grade materials for use in harsh environments.
- Rated voltage: 50V AC/60V DC per IEC 61076-2-109
- Current rating: 500 mA at 40°C per IEC 61076-2-109
- Contact resistance: < 15 m?
- Insulation resistance ≥108 ?
- Transmission properties: 10 Gigabit Ethernet CAT6 per ISO IEC 11801
- Surge voltage category: II
- Degree of protection: IP 67,in mated condition per IEC 60529
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C